Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sloppy Snow Time

If you visit Kelly's blog then you know that she has planned out dinner for the week. Tonight she made sloppy joes. They were very good. The night before she made pork chops and noodles. I have no pictures because it was so good I could not stop to take pictures.

I do however have pictures of what me and Clara did last weekend. We went snow tubing at Moonshine Mountain. We went all the way to the top first and then rode down the middle slope. I held onto Clara's tube. She enjoyed it for about two seconds. Once we went down the first slope it sped up significantly. Her face went from smiling to absolute terror. I found out later that speeds were up around 35 mph because of the cold. We downgraded to the "bunny slope" after that. She loved it and would have stayed until we succumbed to the freezing temperatures.

The slope on the far right is the bunny slope. We went down the middle one first.

Believe it or not but this is her smile and not the look of horror.

1 comment:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Glad you liked it. I think Clara had a lot of fun with you last Friday.