Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Park Time

We went to the park this morning. It has been rainy the last few days and I have been wanting to go for a walk with the family some morning. It was nice this morning so I thought this would be a perfect moment. The girls enjoyed it and Charlie had to climb every bench. It was nice. Clara searched for treasure around the fountain, we found some there one time and she has to search every time we go by it. Lindy contented herself with pushing her buddies around in the stroller. Here are some pictures from our outing.


Lindy taking a break by the fountain.


Charlie restrained from climbing into the fountain.


Clara posing by the fountain.



Charlie being cute by a tree.



We found this "growing" in the mulch of one of the trees. Neither Kelly nor I could identify it. However, I am pretty sure it is the initial landing force of an alien race.


Panorama of the park that I made using Windows Live Gallery.

1 comment:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Thanks for making me get off my butt to go with you guys, I had fun.