Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father Time

Father's Day is so much fun. I got this cool led light from church. I can pull the light apart and a retractable string keeps it attached to my belt loop. How awesome is that? Allow me to tell you if you do not already know it is very awesome. You can never have too many flashlights. Speaking of gifts Kelly bought a some hair clippers so she can give me hair cuts for life. The kids bought me some pack of cards. They are so sweet. For dinner Kelly made Chow Mein and a Cheerwine cake for dessert. The cake had a cream cheese/fluff icing. It was delicious. The Chow Mein was quite tasty also. I have a great family.

My plate...yum!



The Chicken Chow Mein


My piece of Cheerwine cake. To make it you add a can of Cheerwine soda to a cake mix and stir. Then bake it. You can do this with any kind of soda I think.

3 comments:

Argi said...

Yum yum ;-)

Sarah said...

looks tasty!

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a nice father's day. Have Kelly send me the recipe for the icing. Cream cheese and fluff...Yummy