Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Monday, December 8, 2008

Fight Time

I was thinking the other day who would win in a fight between the characters from The Wizard of Oz and Star Wars. When I say Star Wars I am talking about episodes 4-6. Those others almost should not exist. At first glance you might say Star Wars, I mean they have light sabers, blasters, and the Death Star. Now think about it Oz has witches, wizards, and house bombs. The sides start to even up. To truly resolve this debate we should pair the characters up.

Cowardly Lion (after he gets his courage) vs. Chewbacca

Tin Man vs. C-3PO and R2-D2

Glinda vs. Darth Vader

Wizard vs. Emperor

Dorothy vs. Luke Skywalker or Leia (I really think Luke and Dorothy should fight since they are both the main characters in their respective movies.)

Scarecrow vs. Han Solo

I made this list and I know I left some characters out, but this is my list so... I get to decide who is one it. Really I ran out of pairings. I know more Star Wars characters than I do Wizard of Oz.

Please comment and vote for who you think would win.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I still think that star wars would win! The force is strong.