Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Friday, November 28, 2008

Pause to think

I know money is tight. I know what it is like to wait to get a good deal. It would seem to me that even though a situation like this can be exciting we should be able to stop and think. Today a man was killed at a Wal-Mart when he was trampled by shoppers. You can read the story here. I guess it is a sign of how far we have sunk. I used to like going to sales on Black Friday. Now that something like this had happened it just makes me sick to my stomach. I am not saying that I am perfect, but to read about someone losing their life like this is just so sad. We should really think about what happens to us when we give in to our sinful urges, me included.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so sad. I wonder if they'll ever catch the people responsible.