Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Monday, September 15, 2008

Fringe Vacation

I went on a trip to the beach last weekend with my family, Pat, Linda, Katie, Becky, and Leilani. We went to Edisto Island. It was very nice. The girls loved having Leilani there and playing in the ocean and pool. I think they liked the pool more. The ocean was filled with a great deal of plant matter from the marsh. The most fun I had was playing Phase 10 at night after the kids went to bed. I think we were all a little wacky in the evenings, because we were laughing most of the time. It was good fun.

The Sunday we got back Fringe was on. Kelly and I watched it. It had an X-Files feel to it, but with a harder edge. Much more action than the X-Files. Kelly made the best comment at the end. When the guy who they had been trying to save the entire show died she suggested they use the weird brain wave thing to find out what he knew. I was a little surprised that they did not, but considering they are the good guys. I guess good guys would not use a dead body that way. Then at the end they showed the cyborg lady (I cannot remember the character's name) asked how long he had been dead. Only five hours, one hour less than you need to use the brain wave weirdness. She said question him. Freaky stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed it!