Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Sunday, August 17, 2008

30th Birthday

Kelly gave me a surprise birthday party yesterday. I completely did not see it coming. Well I was a little suspicious the day of, a few things tipped me off. Even with a little suspicion I never suspected anything on the scale that she had. She invited all my friends and had an awesome pirate theme set up. It was amazing. The most amazing part was that she kept it a secret for so long, two weeks, and Clara kept it a secret for that long also. How amazing is that. I am humbled by it all.

Thanks to all my friends and family who came to the party and made the day truly special. It was the best birthday ever. Not just the best for me out of the thirty I have ever had, but the best for anyone anywhere to have.

Arrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrr!!!

Katie said...

Sorry I missed out on all the fun. Sounds like you had a good time!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

we did it cause we love you. Good thing Lindy didn't know for two weeks, or you would have known two weeks ago.