Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Losing Lost

Well another season of Lost is over. I enjoyed this season. Many questions were answered. The biggest being if they would ever get off the island, thanks to the flashforward about Jack. What I didn't like was that Jack becomes a drunken, beareded, friendless, durg addict. When I watch a show if a character has a problem I like for them to have a chance to deal with the problem and come out of it a better person. I really like the character of Jack and I do not like the prospect of what he will be.

On another note Mikayal and Lock must be brothers because neither man will die. Mikayal took a spear to the chest and Lock was shot in the gut. Both men, after being wounded and lying around bleeding, get up and kill someone. Crazy huh?

No comments: