Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's about time!

Starcraft II, that is right two words sum it all up. The game that I have been waiting for nine years to come out is finally been announced. I still play Starcraft to this day. I log on to Battle.net every couple of weeks for a few games and never get bored.

I am so excited. Some of you might not get why I am so excited. Starcraft has more than great game play. It has a great story. The characters are interesting and deep. There is betrayal, sacrifice, and honor portrayed through out the game. It is the continuation of an epic story. Of battles and covert operations and power overwhelming. Hey, don't just take my word for it. Pick up a copy of the original Starcraft, only $10, and find out for yourself.

No comments: