Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is it Christmas?

Is today Christmas, my birthday, or some other special day where people give me things that I do not deserve? The reason I ask is because look at what Kelly got me!

Three pounds of Cheez-Its is awesome. If you know me then you know I enjoy all things cheese. Cheese makes everything better. The joint supplement because I am old. I know 30 is not really that old, but my joints hurt and this stuff makes it feel better. Fraggle Rock was one of the shows I watched as a kid. I would like my kids to see it. Kelly is the best.

2 comments:

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

Kelly is pretty cool !

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I love you and I am glad that these gifts made you feel as special as I think you are everyday.