Game Fuel Guy

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Door

I replaced the broken door handle on my Town and Country van. I hope to use my experience to make an instructable on how to do it. I guess all the focus on hyperdriving led to me fixing things on the van. The only thing is that it is not the right color, but a long as it works, I can deal with that for now. I have been trying to balance my hobbies lately. Card, reading, writing, and misc. Maybe I have too many hobbies, but I enjoy all of them. I guess I need to organize them. I have tried organizing my life before via Web 2.0 websites like Don't forget the milk, or mindmapper ,but I just never stay committed to keeping up with it. What I need is a personal AI assistant like Tony Stark to help me with my projects. Which just leads to another hobby. sigh...

No comments: